The industry-leading 12 year warranty covers:
- The full GivEnergy residential battery range
- The full GivEnergy residential inverter range
- The GivEnergy All in One
As ever, the same quality indicators must be in place for a valid warranty. So, the system must be:
- Fully commissioned
- Installed by an approved and certified GivEnergy installer
- Installed in accordance with our guidelines (see our product installation manuals for details)
To protect the lifespan of your system, it must also receive a health check by GivEnergy year 5, year 8 and year 10.
So, the key takeaways?
- Moving forward, GivEnergy customers will now be covered for 12 years across their battery and inverter alike
- The GivEnergy extended warranty is now obsolete for all new systems commissioned from today. (All existing extended warranties will of course be honoured.)
- GivEnergy warranties are now more streamlined than ever before
- You’re now getting one of the most competitive battery storage system warranties in the industry
Plus, in line with this transformation, a new RMA process will be announced shortly.
We’re 100% committed to quality, durability, and satisfaction. This unmatched 12-year warranty is just one further example of this commitment.
We now look forward to continue empowering energy freedom for all – one installation, one warranty at a time.
We’ve put together an FAQ article to answer your queries: https://givenergy.co.uk/faq-the-givenergy-12-year-warranty/